Wednesday, July 1, 2009

THUNDERSTORM
















One day while i'm doing homework
and beside me i let my msn offline in my computer
Suddenly i realize that someone is looking for me..

HE: Wei!!

HE: U there?

HE: Zzzzz...

ME: Hi!!! surprise to see u..

HE: Lolz.. I jog up to here

ME: Where are u now? bentong?

HE: Ya

ME: Jogging?

HE: Ya

ME: Are u kidding?

HE: I told u b4 i always jog..

ME: Always jog to here?

HE: No! usually up to DD only..

ME: Then.. why today..?

HE: Today i jog to DD suddenly thought wan to chat with u,
so keep jogging to here

ME: Omg!! so far man!

HE: I started to jog at 4.30pm

ME: It is 6 something now..so you..

HE: Ya, i took more than 2 hours to reach here

ME:Oh my gawd!

HE: Lolx

ME: Where are u now?

HE : CC

ME: Huh?? wat is cc??

HE: Cyber cafe

ME:Oooh..why you go there? that is not a good place..

HE: Jz want to chat with u

ME: You can call me

HE: I dun hv yr phone no.

ME: I din gv u b4?

HE: Nope

ME: SOrry..

HE: ....

ME: You should not jog to here, quite dangerous..many cars..

HE: I thought u"ll gv me yr phone no.

ME: .... after running for so long, feel tired?

HE: Sure.. jogging for more than 2 hours..really tired! haha

ME: Next time pls dun do it..

HE: Where are u staying?

ME: Btg M..

HE: which part?

ME: Somewhere near the basketball court

HE: What is yr house no?

ME: Why?

HE: I am going to see u

ME: NO!!!

HE: Why?

ME: ..I m not ready yet..

HE: Zzzzz...

ME: So sorry ..

HE: I am going now ok?

ME: Sorry I'll hv violin class very soon..

HE: My bus is at 7.30pm

ME: Why take bus? are'nt yr parents picking u up?

HE: No, they are outstation

ME: Oh... be careful ya

HE: I jog to Btg.M ok? I hv friends there oso

ME: No!No!No! it is going to rain..

HE: .....there is a basketball court rite?

ME:Yeah..next time if want to met me, i 'll wait 4 u there

HE: But jz now u said no no no!

ME: I mean Next Time..and pls tell me earlier

HE: My time is nearly up!

ME: Ok..take care ya..

HE: Bye!

ME: Tata!


After i went offline for about 10 mins, it started to rain.
The rain got heavier followed by continuous thunderstorm.
The sky was also very dark. I began to get worried because
I had a hunch he may come to my garden..or how he is going back?
I wanted to contact him but i couldn't...
At that moment, i really regret for not giving him my phone no.
Its also time for me to go violin lesson..
I went there with a uneasy feeling..i hope that nothing happen to him..

More to come...

14 comments:

XiaoGao said...

@.@

joshuatly said...

finish reading this, i got back the feeling that i watch ef - a tale of memories episod x.

Unknown said...

Girl, I feel like finish the whole
story one shot! please!

歪歪 aka Kay said...

我想你朋友應該沒事的~

蕴如 said...

哪位那么幸运有你关心啊?哈哈

wontellyou said...

hey...just wanna ask you a question...y write there "HE"???...lol...what i mean is y dun u put his real name??? haha

Jocelyn Jshin said...

为和突然用起英文?关心谁啊?

Anonymous said...

wow...!!!
okay~~

thn????

haha~~

Unknown said...

我不懂为什么觉得一定会有事情发生==

期待下一篇==

♥Shasha Chin♥ said...

Xiao gao,
Ape ni..why always lk ta one u? jz say alr...

Joshua,
Wat movie is ta..ef??

lee,
how R u n her now? sweet nia...

♥Shasha Chin♥ said...

歪歪,
他呀,,,看续集吧!^^

蕴如,
他是神mi 人哪。。。

Wontellyou,
I will put his real name when you put yours!

嘉欣,
对不起, 用英文是最近好些英文人朋友来看我的blog...

Jasmine,
thx for yr support^^

宝贝,
你觉得有..那就一定有咯! 哈哈~

wontellyou said...

lol...sorry shasha...i already who is HE...what i mean is what y dun u let other ppl know it too...HAHAHA

joshuatly said...

@shasha:
oh, its anime... very nice de.
later after i finish watching the other one on that disc borrow u or your bro lah! Wakaka

xXx熊猫部落格xXx said...

“A, 学校如果有帅哥追你,你会拒绝吗?”她似在试探,

不懂她外面又听到什么。

“我们学校都没有帅哥…我喜欢才子 ” 我一边说一边穿校鞋。

“但我听说你隔壁那间学校很多啊!”她把水壶放进我书包…

我穿好鞋,背起书包,准备要上Ady的车时很认真的跟她说,

“我不敢说我不会喜欢任何人,但我敢担保,我不会在中学时谈恋爱ok?”

她笑笑,好像还满意我的答复~然后,她亲了亲我脸颊说:

“take care bye!”

“Bye!”