Sunday, December 11, 2011

People in 2011 ♥

For the whole 2011, to thank the people in my life throughout the year, I would like to express my feelings by blogging this post.

God.
First of all, I'm thankful that God gave me the strength to keep me moving forward mentally from the insight of my soul and mind
Spending a few twist and swirl around the 'world' made me understand more, and so be more mature through the things that happened in life. God has taught me that there's nothing that happens without reason. When God turns your world upside down, he just wants you to learn to be tough and how to live side up again.

Family.
Daddy and Mummy, thanks for the endless love, care and of course daily needs like shelter I'm living in currently and food that I consume everyday. Thanks for fulfilling nearly all my requests and give me opportunity to learn instruments and yet made me a better person that have talents besides doing well in academics. I never would have get any achievements without your support. Mum, I appreciate what you have done for the family though you're naggy sometimes :P. Gor, the person who always listen to the problems that I encountered in relationships, friendships and so on. You were the one who always lend me your ear when I face obstacles in life. (well, you will have less ear sore from now onwards though :D) Thank you and I love you guys always!

Friends.
You all had been the most fateful part in my life as I'm easily influenced and affected by you guys more than anyone else.

To you, DEARIE, who always love me unconditionally and never leave me alone.
You were the one who lifted me up when I'm at the lowest of my sorrow.
You were the one who set my head straight, held my hands and walked along with me when I occasionally lost in life.
You were the one who noticed of my careless behaviour and even nagged me and lend me a hand in handling all kind of troubles.
You were the one who pick up the things that I dropped or left back and returned it to me, e.g my SMILE and LAUGHTERS.
You were the one that is not my boyfriend but I would love to hug.
You were the one that taught me nothing is too hard to walk through, if you were just by my side.
You are the one that I would always bear in mind what we have been through even after so many years. Every single little details including arguments and embarrassing and awkward moments!
hehehe..
Frankly I'm really grateful for everything you have done for me though I'm so forgetful to say thank you. Love you always my bff.

To that SOMEONE who brought me knowledge and directed me into the right paths. I have all my respect for you as you taught me things that I would have overlooked and missed. You educated me to always work hard and never give ourselves a pause when we are in the journey of study. When you keep forcing yourself to work hard continuously just to achieve the dream that you were thirst for, the sweetness of the fruit of success will be beyond description and so because of you, your encouragement, I start pouring effort for the sake of my future. Glad to know you in my life. Thanks for always be by my side.

Along the year of 2011, I've gone through some pain in friendship. Some are close friends and some occured among ordinary friends. But they are just my 'PEOPLE-TO-BE-FORGOTTEN' list :)

To those who thinks I'm just Plain Stupid and loves to take advantages from me. You taught me how to handle people like you everytime you do it to me. It's just like a online game that both you and I continuously level up our power on how to defend and attack. You guys turned my thinking in crisis management and skills in jerks distinguishing. It's certainly a game as stressed up dota, as challenging yet knowledgeable as soduku. Keep it up ya, I will be prepare to learn as after every GAME OVER, I still get another chance to beat you again.

To those who hurt and look down on me once. I thank you for doing it as you made me stronger to face harder challenges and move through tougher obstacles and circumstances in life. The pain you guys once pierce and stab through my body, made everything in my life now easier as it just to me already after you guys hurted me. Those experiences and lessons I learned, shaped me into a smarter yet kinder person as I learnt not be a lame yuck like you all.


Thanks for you guys for appearing in my life. Your existence that brought positive and negative implications and so I've grown a lot.

6 comments:

Kishia Mae said...

What a long post!
finally.. you posted it :)
reading it cheers me up LOR <3
hahahaha!

蕴如 said...

感恩...感恩...

♥Shasha Chin♥ said...

Dearie, touched right? but you know what? bboy was jealous of you...lol..

蕴如,对..感恩我们所拥有的一切 <3

Kishia Mae said...

Yesss really touched.. oops!

〤Ecl!5oNz™〤 said...

半生熟妹妹,几时才可以全熟呢? :P
貌似潜水潜太久了...
怕被遗忘所以冒出来留言一下... :D

感恩及珍稀目前所拥有...
说起来比做起来简单很多...
所以要加油!:3

ƒörèvër HL said...

last time i came here u were still 12... and now finish pmr already? wah... ^^

so this is life, u meet a lot of people, those who love and care about u and also those who try to take advantage on u.. hahaha... appreciate both and u will grow stronger and better..hehehe ^^

all the best in 2012. =)


lui~