Thursday, January 20, 2011

Strange number


While tuitioning, everyone pay attention to teacher's teaching
Suddenly my hand phone which is in silent mode vibrates
It was a missed call from 017-xxxxxxx
It is a strange number so i just ignored it as usual

*zap zap..*
my hp vibrates again and it's a same number with text " Hi ^^ "
I secretly asked my friend beside me whether she know this number
she check her phone list then shook her head

So i don't bother and we just continue our lesson
Few minutes later....my hp vibrates again
it's the same number again with another text .." Hey :)"
I am curious this time and try to ask everyone silently this number
but no one knows who's that weirdo
So I had no way and continue ignore it

While every one focusing on lecture
Suddenly teacher said " Lime, stop texting shasha ..."
Everybody look at the guy that teacher mention
"It's not me teacher..!" lime deny with innocent face

"I noticed that everytime after you pressing your hp, shasha will check her hp then.."
"Don't tell me that's not you ..." teacher added
Straight away lime *speechless*...and everyone laughed :D

I really admire teacher's observation
Even though while he is teaching so seriously but at the same time
he can also observe us well and know what everyone is doing
He's really a great teacher :)