Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hello Bangkok


Yo~going to Bangkok tomorrow
Hope to bring back something interesting to share with you guys
This is our simple luggage
Expect to see double when we come back
Because there are 2 shopping queens in our family^^

I never been to Thailand before
I have two very good and special friends
They have some roots in Thailand
This two guys have many things in common

~Their name start with J
~One of them is Thai Chinese mix blood and the other one is 25% Thai blood
~Both of them are good looking
~Do not know chinese
~ Like to wear wristbands
~And are my close and special friends XD

I think their only difference is one is crazy about sports
while the other has a good music sense
I am happy to know this twoThai guys
They always bring cheer to my life and make my life beautiful and meaningful
I will share with you their stories at an appropriate time

Tata guys..
Don't expect me to miss you guys while i am enjoying in Bangkok.. LOLx
But I promise to bring back some interesting photos for you all

*hug hug and love love*

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<


10 comments:

zuiyanhong said...

Have a sweet trip in Bangkok. Ya, looking forward for your Bangkok trip photos.

BoonHao said...

Happy Bangkok Trip ^^ Take more leng photos ya...

AZ said...

祝你有个愉快的旅行^^
要尽情享受哦^^

Jocelyn Jshin said...

期待!期待!
一路顺风(好像很老套>.<)

Jeff YiFong aka 蜜蜂王子 said...

尽情享受你的泰国之旅哦

蕴艾 said...

期待你带回来的精彩照片哦!祝事事顺利哦!

Only half of me said...

Take care...I never leave Malaysia.
haha~

joshuatly said...

回来记得给一袋给我(不是臭衣服就好)哈哈
玩得开心!不用想念我的

夢者//Dreamer. said...

have a nice trip...=)

Kishia Mae said...

enjoy enjoy! ^^