Tuesday, December 15, 2009

treat it with a smile


Just think about it..
It is a simple photo for a fun
and a short post to entertain everybody
Why take it so seriously and make yourself miserable?
We are young people who like to express ourself
as long as it is not overboard~
We have to move forward with the times
We should open our hearts to accept something new
We should not waste our time arguing over petty matters
making us feel uneasy~

My blog is for the sake of myself
and not for writting what others like
so sorry I cannot please everyone
If after reading my blog will upset you always
perhaps you can try to avoid to view it~
HOPE YOU BE HAPPY ALWAYS


p/S my blog song is special for you~

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

14 comments:

Kishia Mae said...

nice picture!
with a sweet smile~

and i love the song..
from twilight right?
i luv it!!

i will b hapi always~
:D yea our blog is for ourself!!

cheers!

♥Shasha Chin♥ said...

Lol..morning friend..
ya..this is a very nice song and for you too^^ but the stupid line make it laggy! Arghhh!

Kishia Mae said...

Morning!!
Thx dear~
It doesn't matter..
As long as I can enjoy the melody
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩

♥Shasha Chin♥ said...

hey!let it play the song completely once~after that it will be smooth~~
Enjoy it dear!^^

XiaoGao said...

lol =)

Chris said...

Hi long time no c.

Jocelyn Jshin said...

I love you photo!
u r very pretty!
N have a sweet smile~=D

♥Shasha Chin♥ said...

XiaoGao..
hehe~^^

Chris,
thanks for coming~

✿Yorokobi✿
thank you..
my face is blushing ady~XD

蕴艾 said...

I like ur photo..this good.We must always happy and take it easy...

joshuatly said...

erm, my stupid streamyx cannot even load the player =.=
guess next time! Haha
<3 your blog post! Keep it real! Keep it for yourself!

7号街隐士 said...

我喜欢读你的部落格。
很有自己性格的感觉。
这样才自然。

翊菱 said...

可以在facebook上add你吗??

Megs said...

halu shasha~
first time drop by ur blog say hi XD
nice pic huh~
yaya, dun care about other people, ur own blog, write wat u feel. ORIGINAL~

Sydney said...

u look sweet =)
hope you happy too.

thx for visiting back, do leave me a comment when u come to my blog ^^