Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wish to be myself

Lately I feel that my blogging has reached a bottleneck.
This felling is really terrible.
There are actually many things for me to write daily.
Just that i'm always worried,
when i write this, my elders may read it.
When i write that, afraid that somebody may not be happy.
When i think of posting this, worry people will say i'm a show off.
When I want to post that, scared will offend others...
These concerns are annoying me.

Ouch!
Where has previous halfripe gone?
Give me back my courage and innocence.
I don't want others to be a hinderance to my writing.
I don't want to write to suit other people liking only.
I wish to write what i want to write!

Oh ya
Jamie's birthday was on 4th of April.
I didn't prepare any present for him.
Coz last year he said he will give me a birthday gift
but till now i have not received it :(
So i wish him here again,
although i had wished him on face book.
Okay here goes~


DEAR MY SPECIAL C. FRIEND JAMIE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY THIS APRIL
MAY OUR FRIENDSHIP LAST FOREVER
*Always smile like sunshine*


Hey, do you still remember this text that you sent to me last June?


最近写blog好像到了瓶颈
这种感觉很可怕
生活中其实很多东西可以写
可是却有很多顾虑
写这个
怕被长辈看到
写那个
怕他不高兴
post这个
怕人说你show off
post 那个
又怕得罪人
这种顾虑实在很讨厌

哎唷啊!!!
以前的半生熟去了哪啊?
给我以前的勇气
给我以前的傻气
我不要被别人牵绊着
我不要只写别人喜欢的
我想要写出真正的我

啊对了
这个月四号是Jamie的生日
我没有准备礼物送他
因为
他去年说过要送我的生日礼物
到今天我都还没收到
所以
我在这里祝福他
虽然我在facebook 已经wish过他了~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11 comments:

hueycze said...

To being yourself is not really a easy thing to do.
But, this is the only way to make yourself happily o!

Cheers!

joshuatly said...

Shasha, blog what u want to blog.
blog就是你个人喜欢发挥的地方。
你不是为谁而blog,而是为自己而blog.
不需要为谁而想blog不blog。
做最真的自己,假如blog得酱辛苦,不然就干脆不写了吧。

翊菱 said...

加油哦,
半生熟...

你写的东西我每次都有看,
他们说得没错,
做回最真的你吧^^

夢者//Dreamer. said...

shasha~
be urself~
you don't hav 2 care what they say.
coz this is ur blog…
you have the rights.=)

Kishia Mae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kishia Mae said...

sometimes if too concerned about others, then very hard de..:)
so, not to the extent that u don't dare to blog about this and that~
buddy, gambateh^^ support u always


blekz XP

〤Ecl!5oNz™〤 said...

瓶颈每个人都有...
也是每个人都能够通过的...
加油哦!
不要为了blog而blog... :D

♥Shasha Chin♥ said...

hueycze,
Long time both of us didn't leave comments in each other blog even though i sometime visit yr blog..happy to see u again^^


Joshua,
...假如blog得酱辛苦,不然就干脆不写了吧。

That is y you see.. my blog's productivity getting lower and lower..TT

Eileen,
谢谢你Eileen..
很感动。。

Kishia,
Ya buddy..i hope i can overcome this bottleneck soon..pray for me k? thanks!

Edisonz,
你这次真的讲中我心里去了,
感觉到自己真的好像为blog而blog~
谢谢大哥 :)

蕴艾 said...

blog is to write,no need to worry other ppl how to say or see.i just write our things.

Only half of me said...

Blog is a place that let you write anything you want to write...
that is your place, people juct come and read but they have no any rights to give you any judgement.
Be yourselves,Shasha~^^

joshuatly said...

doesnt that u also understand that theory, when u blog frequently (or when blog become one part of your life), you will never have no idea what to blog.
but when u didnt blog a lot, you will feel that its hard to continue...
so what i suggest is, leave your blog alone, till u think u really want to blog, then only you blog!
do my words confuse you? if then nvm lah. cos i never sleep tonight... XD