Thursday, September 9, 2010

I'm not missing

For the past few days, I was attending to something important.
So I didn't on my hp for the time being and didn't contact anyone.

Yesterday my friends wanted to call me to play basketball but was unable
to get in touch with me at all. So they were forced to come my house
to check out what was really happening. When they saw me, they complained
why they were can't contact me.

On my way to the basketball court. I passed by my dear buddy Kishia's house.
I stopped and said Hi to her coz I had not met her for the past few days.
Miss her so much!


Once she saw me, she straight away grumbled non stop.....asking me where i went,
why didn't update my blog for so long.. If got only just simply post a song lyrics.
In facebook also nothing new....and what made her mad was, actually which hp number
can contact me..she was confused when she look at my name with a few numbers
on her contact list. XD I was at a loss on how to reply her! She sounded like my manager.:)
From what she asked, I sense that she has potential to be a "Caring" girl friend.
Guess next time the guy who is her boy friend must be very lucky, he has to report to her
details 24 hours a day~ wakakakaka!!!!

Tomorrow, I won't be in Bentong until next Wednesday.
In order to let my dear think of me always, I began posting many stuff in my FB since yesterday.
Let her know my whereabouts and what I am doing. I have also posted two pages in my blog
during this 2 days. Which i seldom do..
See! how well I treat her...don't know she feel touched or not.
Well..If i am free I will let her know where I am through FB~
I won't lost....I will always be there.



2 comments:

Kishia Mae said...

really touched, seriously..
surprised and speechless!
><
thank you anyway for this post dear
not your manager larrr
but im so grateful=)
yes, i noe yr not missing and you'll always b there, i hope so!

`touched` muackszzzz

joshuatly said...

SO CUTE! (The mini guitar, not u)! LMAOLMAO
No lah. joking only k!
The mini guitar call what ah? shuang until.
take care then