Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Oh Tom Yam


If i'm not mistaken, Bentong has several Tom yam outlets. but only 2 are famous.
I have tried few of them before, but the taste just so so...
Lately i followed my choir members to one of the tom yam house.
Wow!!! once I tried it, I fell in love with it!~ So on my second visit with friends,
I tried to remember the way to the tom yam house.

I know that my mum is a spicy tom yam fan. After my strong recommentation,
so one day, my parents and I decided to have dinner there. before that I told my parents
how delicious and how nice the food was. So we puasa half a day and went there on empty stomachs. Thought of having a BIG FEAST!! wanted to have enjoy fully and makan puas puas.

Frankly man, as most of you know, I have a super poor sense of direction right?
But strangely, I was able to show my parents to the exact location that day without difficultly.
I felt proud of myself~
Honestly, that tom yam house is located beside the Perting school and can be easily found..hehe =D

When we reach there, I pointed to a residential house to dad and mum.
We noticed that it was so quiet there, and the tables and chairs were not laid out.
So my mum suspected that I had brought them to the wrong place.
I insisted that was the real" tom yam house".
My mum then go down to have a look. At that moment two teen guys walked out of the house.
Below was their conversation~

Mum : Hi! is this the tom yam house?
Teen : Yea...
Mum : So..not open for business yet?
Teen : No..today is not open for business.
Mum : Oh i see, so you are off every monday?
Teen : Nope, we are open everyday, but today is our special rest day.
Mum : Omg! how lucky we are !

Ya, This is the tom yam house that i mentioned.
Sorry didn't take any photos tat day. so i grabbed it
from facebook.

In the end, we have to settle for kfc..which is kinda my favorite but not my parents! xp

7 comments:

joshuatly said...

first LOL
i long time didnt eat tom yam at there jor. miss tom yam there a lot.

♥Shasha Chin♥ said...

Find one day we go eat together ya..you belanja =D

Kishia Mae said...

This is the one I went before too~~ yum yum!

♥Shasha Chin♥ said...

really nice hor?
dear..after joshua belanja me..find 1 day we go eat..u give me a treat ya..wakaka!XDD

夢者//Dreamer. said...

wow.makes me miss bentong <3

XiaoGao said...

owhh...ah Sing's house~ not bad la

♥Shasha Chin♥ said...

dreamer,
Now is a holidays..why dont u come back?

Xiao gao,
Ah sing? my aunty's name is ah seng.. sounds alike..XD