Saturday, October 23, 2010

Baby..Don't Cry Out Loud

Life is not always running smoothly
Life itself can have its ups and downs
Therefore, we must learn how to cheer ourselves up when we're down
Try to do some activities that you like
it may help to blow away those dark clouds and
let the sunshine into your life again :)))

So if my daily life or studies face of obstacles and disappointments
I like to put on some meaningful songs to cheer up myself
Recently my mum introduced me to listen some meaningful oldies
Especially "Don't cry out loud"
She keeps saying that this song can motivate and give semangat to those who upset
But don't know why ..every time when listen to this song
It didn't even cheer me up but make me even sad and feel like crying T.T
Mum...you're so bad
But frankly, this song is really great




No comments: