Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Owh! big onion














Before my house maid Ika balik kampung, my mum usually don't let me go to kitchen to help her.
She thought that I'll hurt myself when I go to kitchen....like i'll cut finger, i'll fire in my hand and blah blah blah....she said that i'll bother her cooking . So I rarely to go to kitchen for help her cooking even though i really interested in it.

Since Ika leaved, mum was cooking one day and i were allowed to go into the kitchen for helping.

Mum :Girl, pass me a big onion, fast..
Sha : Where do you put the big onion ?
Mum : The cupboard behind you

So I run to the cupboard and open it then i were stunned there....

sha : Mummy..how's the big onion look like?
Mum : Just like small red onion..only the shape is bigger
sha : What is the shape?...
Mum : Big and round lar ....
sha : Urm.......
Mum : Get it?
sha : Nah, is this?
Mum : Oh my goodness! (scream!) this is garlic! ( she stare at me then can't stop laughing)
sha : You said it is big and round, this is the only one bigger and round shape in the cupboard
Mum : Aiyo! useless lar you, you don't even know which is big onion and garlic..
sha : I saw garlic before, it is looks like pips... 


 
Mum : That is garlic already stripped, before that its a big granular


sha : Owwhhhhh! hehe :D
Mum : HAIHZZZZZZZZZZ

  


1 comment:

joshuatly said...

haha, i think many of the people will have this experience sooner or later in their life, esp those "xing fu" type like you and me lo :P
http://www.joshuatly.com/