Friday, February 11, 2011

An early valentine present

Bboy messaged me last night asked what time i'll be at home today
he said he want to give me a Valentine present
coz he will be going back to study on Sunday (13.2.2011)
so it means that this coming Valentine's day he is not in Bentong

I was so gay and curious what he gonna give me
It sounds so mysterious :S

So today I came back from school and after lunch and bath,
Soon his car reached in front of my house :)
He called "Sha~~"
I went out then he passed me a note book like thingy

O_Ooohh? What could this be?
I carefully ripped the package apart and found out that~ it's
KIM HYUN JOONG TFS CALENDER!!!!














































OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! I kept shouting and jumping when I see it:D
Hooooowwww preeeeeecioooooouuuus gift!
BBOY!!! how caring you are!!
I am glad you understand what i really like <3
You gave me a big surprised!
I was so damn thrilled and I really don't have other words to say

Thanks Bboy for you fabulous and gorgeous valentine gift♥
I love it so damn much seriously!

Sorry I didn't prepare anything for you
But still remember Pesta Angpau night
you hugged me twice before and after you perform?
Nah~ that is considered my valentine gift for you=P
Good enough? XP

5 comments:

蕴如 said...

哇~好特别~如果也有李民浩的那该有多好~呵呵..

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kishia Mae said...

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! 原来是bboy送的 :))) bagus betul lar~

♥Shasha Chin♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
♥Shasha Chin♥ said...

蕴如, 原来你喜欢李民浩~(:

hi buddy, isn't it nice?^^