Saturday, December 26, 2009

The morning that i was leaving......


On the morning of our flight to Bangkok
We reached airport at 8.00am
After my dad took care of our boarding passes
We went for breakfast

Suddenly i recalled that he requested me to give him a call when i reached airport
Actually i didn't want to wake him up so early
because the previous night we have already chatted past midnight

But if i don't make the call, he'll surely be upset
Some more i'll be leaving for a week
A message from Bangkok to Malaysia will cost RM 2.00
So i decided to call him...


"Hello..........."
He sounded like he was still dreaming XD
I told him that i'm at the airport and will be leaving soon
At that moment, he appeared to be more awake



This is the first time that we're having a short separation since we met
So after chatting for a short while, he reluctantly hung up

Few minutes later
I received his message saying that
"don't know why..suddenly i feel so sad..really.."

I held on to my handphone tightly
At that moment
I feel like.........crying





JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ


16 comments:

XiaoGao said...

^^

♥Shasha Chin♥ said...

XiaoGao..
Thank you...^.<

Candlelyn said...

went to Bangkok with friends?
your dad so sweet~

XiaoGao said...

erm...thanks for? I didn't type anyth and u noe wad i meant, hee =)

JuzWalkBy said...

touching T.T

♥Shasha Chin♥ said...

candlelyn..
I went to bangkok with my family ^^

XiaoGao..
Thanks for viewing and supporting all this while~

JuzWalkBy..
Haha..XD

Kishia Mae said...

lalala~
jz cry if you feel like..
bcz will feel better der^^

Jocelyn Jshin said...

wow...feel like so romantic....

Aris Min said...

touching...^^

♥Shasha Chin♥ said...

Kishia,
buddy..do u know that i received his msg..and at the same time that u also text me..:P
btw i will reserve a seat for u at Puan Wong there later..
Enjoy yr day in Phil ya~^^

♥Shasha Chin♥ said...

✿Yorokobi✿ ,
lolx..no romantic lar..:)

min~aris,
hehe..^^

夢者//Dreamer. said...

now that's a story~~
thx 4 commenting on my blog ya~~

Kishia Mae said...

Really?
Thanks thanks^^
And help me inform her hah..
Pn Ros too~
I received your message just now:D
Next time no need to send to me larh..
Nanti sangat mahal><
Merry Xmas & Happy New Year=)

Hui Hui said...

romantic~ ^^

ccm said...

深情,2010年,新年快乐,学业进步!
ms chui
31/12/2009

Jocelyn Jshin said...

ermm...wats is the name of the song ? it is nice...its from twilight,right?