Thursday, May 6, 2010

EXHAUSTED


My school implement every Wednesday have to stay back for co-curriculum activities until 5.30pm started from yesterday. Every Wednesday i have 2 tuition classes. one is at 5.30pm
and the other one is at 7.30pm.

So yesterday immediately after school i went straight to tuition until 7pm. After that i rush back and manage to take my bath only, then take my dinner on my way to tuition in the car.

After tuition, reached home at about 9pm. I felt extremely TIRED!
Looking at the pile of homework, I nearly give up! At that time, my mum ask me about
something, I just kept quiet coz i really was too tired to reply. This made my mum feel annoyed and she started to say that my EQ needed improvement. She was worried that if i can't control my EQ it may affect my public relationship in future.
I felt that my mum took the matter too seriously. Try to imagine if you wake up 6 something in the morning then went to school and reached home only at 9pm. About 15 hours of non stop activities, will you feel exhausted? and also with a lot of homework waiting to be done, will you have any mood to talk? I don't think so.........

I had to complete all these till 12am something only then i have the chance go to the bed.
This morning i have great difficulty waking up. Now i wonder how to endure every Wednesday of the week...... Can anybody help me?............ T.T



```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````




10 comments:

joshuatly said...

My only advice, sleep at school LOL
kesian, but this is life!

JuzWalkBy said...

Take care..last time i also same as you...abodeh...i finish my homework at sch....

Yun, the weirdo said...

Just skip the co-curriculum thingy...haha=D

Kishia Mae said...

Kesian kesian...
Complain to whoever la, headmaster etc
see my school~
so gud d jek^^

豬豬俠 said...

haiz..this is our life lar..
just take care of it,
never give up ba...

Chia Yi said...

Erm, actually your level of tiredness will increase when you are in upper form! :D

Aiyo, lama-lama you'll get used to it. Just think about it, now you have 8 subjects, after 2 more years, you'll have 10 subjects!!! ><

On the contrary, the good news is: koko only lasts until september or something! :D

夢者//Dreamer. said...

wow…i can see that you are very exhausted…=(

蕴艾 said...

这是不可以避免的事,除非你放弃一个补习班。
不过真的会很累......

♥Shasha Chin♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
♥Shasha Chin♥ said...

Thank you every one for visiting my blog and always leaving me your comments even though i seldom reply due to my busy school life~*So sorry!
Because of you all, that is why i have SEMANGAT to carry on writing..
So guys..pls dun let me slow down ya^^
Thank you very muchi!!=)