Saturday, May 8, 2010

Cutie E-mail


Few days ago my friend told me that she had sent me some debate photos to my email.
OOH!! It has been ages since i opened my last email.
So last night I opened it to see those photos and suddenly I found that somebody also sent me an email~ He attached a cute cat with some words of encouragement regarding my debate. Could be he knew about this from my blog~
After reading his words..I felt so happy and warm..
Thanks for his concern and always trying to make me smile! ^ ^
( But he use to act very serious when we met ~XD)
He didn't inform me that he had sent me an email,
If not for my friend sent me the photos,
I wouldn't have opened my email, so I think I will miss this~
It seems to be coincidental right?








He wrote that my smile is like this kitten , Am I like this kucing comel? XD







CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC





5 comments:

AZ said...

哈,至少连的下半部和笑容有像XDD
感觉现在很多人如果没事都很少去开mail box了,
我也是~

蕴艾 said...

所以真的要多多去开mail咯~
那只猫很可爱咧~

Yen Wei said...

The cat rly cute like u x3
I seldom check my mail one :P
But didnt check also nvm one,
cuz the email is mail from Facebook only xD

♥Shasha Chin♥ said...

狮子蛋卷,
好久不见,你换名了哦?

吾乃熨暧,
是的,不然漏掉一些珍贵的东西也不懂~

[M]ichelle,
Yea..too many msgs in my mail box..lazy to check them out..

蕴如 said...

你那张照片感觉还好小~好可爱~~