Saturday, July 31, 2010

Happy birthday my true friend





9TH JULY 2010
IS MY BESTIE
KISHIA DEAR'S BIRTHDAY
SINCE IT IS STILL JULY
SO HERE I DEDICATE A MEANINGFUL
BIRTHDAY POEM TO HER~~





HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY TRUE FRIEND

A true friend is hard to find,
Someone who is always kind.
Words of advice; freely share,
Helping hand, always spare.

A true friend is hard to find,
Someone always on my mind.
Listens, cares, and understands,
Hardships; mutually withstands.

A true friend is hard to find,
Someone like you! Let me remind.
Birthday greetings, from my heart,
This celebration, we must start.








bffbffbffbffbffbffbffbffbffbffbffbffbffbffbffbffbffbffbffbffbff







4 comments:

Kishia Mae said...

Thanks dear for the poem :)
And the nite out~~
Love ya always❤

7号街隐士 said...

呵呵。我终于有时间来读了。
之前有考试在身。
原来你的部落格已经改装不少~

Sandra Suet Jing said...

good!^^

蕴如 said...

生日快乐~~