Monday, July 27, 2009

My baby

I am the youngest in my family of 2 kids.
That is my brother and me.
All this while i wish to have another baby brother or sister.

When i was small, I always asked my mum
to made one more baby for me.
But my mum used to said:
"girl, you yourself are so manja,
how to take care of another baby...?"
I was so disppointed to hear that...

So when i see others baby, I will go and hug them..
squeeze them.. smell them..kiss them.. and sayang them..
It was a nice feeling~

















*I tried to carry my friend's brother, tat time i was abt std4 *


Unexpectedly God presented me with a cute baby recently.
Who is so special and charming!!
Since this baby came to my life, everything has changed!
He made my life more happy, joyful, meaningful and colourful~

This baby gives me full of love and care.
His innocence and sincerity made me feel
I am the luckiest girl in the world!

I have fallen in love with this baby~
Yea.. We are in love now~


<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3



10 comments:

BoonHao said...

ur mother born a new baby for u?
or... u sendiri born one? =P

♥Shasha Chin♥ said...

Ray,
hahaha! you are rely funny!XD LOLX

wontellyou said...

oh...new post...finally you have come...hahaha...you fall in love with a baby??? aren't you afraid that police catch you ah??? cannot date with baby 1 ah...HAHAHA

♥Shasha Chin♥ said...

Wontellyou,
You are here again...haiz!

wontellyou said...

why? you don't like me here? HAHAHA...

♥Shasha Chin♥ said...

You know better yourself lar..

wontellyou said...

actually it's up to you...if you don't like seeing me here..then i won't drop comment here anymore...haha...but hope you won't take away my right to give my opinion...you are not that bad right??? HAHAHAHA...

〤Ecl!5oNz™〤 said...

LOL
i love baby too... =P

Chris said...

cute~ the baby..

Man Ching said...

baby so cute~all ppl oso lik~:P