Sunday, August 2, 2009

Lost and back again

Yesterday evening i was back from Kuantan choir competition.
We were champion, however the happiest thing was that
bboy won the best conductor award.
He really deserved it! Congrats to bboy!

When I reached home, I had mixed feeling...
happy, tired, unsettled, confused...
The whole thing made me feel very uneasy!

After my shower, my mum ask me to take my dinner.
I did not have much appetite even though my mum cook
my favourite "pan mian" for me.
When my mum saw this, she said she had something to
discuss with me. I already had a hunch what she wanted
to talk about........

Within the 1 hour of talk, I sincerely told my mum the truth
about what happen recently. and also expressed my
real feeling......
At that moment, I felt so guilty, fragile and helpless!
I really need someone to give me advice and guidance...
I could not hold back my tears when I talk all about these
to my mum.

My mum listened to me calmly.
Then she started giving me her advice and reasoning.
After listening to her, I felt much better.
She is the one who understands my feeling very well.
She is really my loving mum.....

Hopefully everything will be back to normal very soon.
I still have many more important things to do.
I have to focus on my studies which I had neglected lately...
and also my violin exam is around the corner...I have to put
more effort in my violin practice.
Yea.. I need time to adjust back to normal.



8 comments:

冒牌周武王ΨomsΨ said...

gambateh for ur exam!

JuzWalkBy said...

Congrat champion...XD
Happy moment can take back and share...
but don take H1N1 back...HahaHaha...
Take care la...

Siao麻雀 said...

用英文post了hor?

Yip.Mf said...

agreed wif tat
being own self simple is reli nid to completely adjust

Kishia Mae said...

Gambateh ya!!
I support u my dear fren~>.<

joshuatly said...

Yea so happy to know that you all become the champion and cograts to you all more importantly BBOy! Lolz

Its good to have someone to talk with and not like me... xD (seems like im the one that dun 1 to talk about... LOL)
I believe in you that you can handle all these things slowly.
And your exams, and musics. Hm...

All the best to you!

and now only i aware that you blog in english... LOL after reading their comments.

Gambateh!

WeiYew_Tan said...

恭喜你啊,冠軍哦...

Chris said...

Hope everything will be fine with u.