Sunday, October 24, 2010

Exam talk

















Lower forms exam is around the corner..
almost everyone feels nervous before the exam.
Butterflies in the stomach and worrying thoughts
"Will I be able to answer the questions?'""Have I done enough revision?"
Ya, a certain amount of nervous tension maybe can helps us perform to the best of our ability
and helps us to feel alert and focused.
But too much anxiety can BLOCK thoughts, create a negative frame of mind,
and lead to panic and potentially poor exam performance..
These are what I exprienced~
My school have four terms of exams every single year


But they pick the students 2nd term result for Anugerah Cemerlang
So no matter how well /poor you did before and
after the 2nd term exam doesn't matter
You'll still get the Anugerah prize if your 2nd term's result is Great
(The results are first, second and third)


Therefore I was really anxious for that term's exam
I put all my effort and was determined to be in the top 3
In fact, I didn't even expect that i'll be out of the top 3
Coz all the while my target is no.1 ...am i naive?
In my study life, I seldom panic before exams
Maybe at that time I was too stress and worried about my performance
So no matter how hard I studied, the words just can't enter my mind
I felt desperate during that exam period
Eventually the result was out and I got No.4 in my class
The result was bad and really upset me but thats the truth and i must accept it
Since that incident, i do learn for a lesson that try to avoid getting stressed before exam and prepare well and get ready in advance

This my first term March result


2nd term May result~ T.T

Pendidikan jasmani and pendidikan SENI always bring me to the hell

Result for August~



5 comments:

XiaoGao said...

so funny to c ur march and may results. higher marks but lower grade, weird xD

♥Shasha Chin♥ said...

Coz pendidikan Jasmani was counted in May but March didn't..Haiz:(

Kishia Mae said...

2nd term exam better than 1st term what.. Every term u have improvement and that's good:)
if the pj and seni not counted surely better results~

[lately you've been updating a lot hor, thumbs up!!]

♥Shasha Chin♥ said...

kishia dear,
you better update your blog asap!!
had been waiting for so looooong >.<

ccm said...

很好的成绩。
加油!


ms chui