Monday, November 1, 2010

Surprise


Today, when I was back from school, I saw a letter with my name on my study desk.

It looked very formal and I have never received such letter before.

It made me so curious



I anxiously opened it and to my pleasant surprise,

There was a cheque for Rm50.60 from NUFFNANG!!!




I have been writing my blog for a long time. I never thought i will get the real money.

But i kept on writing even though i am not that hardworking .

Finally i got a payment of Rm50.60 from Nuffnang,




This is really unbelievable when i held the cheque.

Although this is a very small amount, but i am very elated and delighted.

This is consider my "First salary" at age 14.


I will continue writing my blog.

You guys PLEASE continue CLICK on the adverdisement when you visit my blog.

The more you people CLICK, the more money I'll earn! :D




6 comments:

AZ said...

嗯嗯,
收到自己赚到的钱的确会很开心呢!!=D

♥Shasha Chin♥ said...

真的很兴奋,哈哈!:D 你已拿了很多次吧?

joshuatly said...

congrats!
:D
Im also waiting to cash out my money next 2 months.
By the way, should ask anyone to click your ads on your blog. they will consider as "click fraud" and they wil.... do anything from check all your clicks and remove parts of your earning, to delete your account maybe.
read here:
http://www.nuffnang.com.my/blog/2010/09/28/community-announcement/

Enjoy blogging, enjoy earning :D
Haha

Regards,
joshuatly

Man Ching said...

爽啦。。
我都不知道还要等多久呢。。

Kishia Mae said...

yorrrrrr
i just have rm6 only~
buddy, so shuang larr=D
congratz!

蕴如 said...

哇~我连RM20都还不到T_T