Friday, February 18, 2011

Text Style

Frankly, I really feel not happy with those who text me without mentioning my name especially my good friends~
They used to call me sha, my sha, dear, buddy, baby, sweetie, sweetheart, darling, pig pig, granddaughter etc
Sometimes when I received friend's text without calling me purposely,
I'll delay replying them or just ignore them..
but fortunately most of them know me well so they rarely do that :)
Btw for me, i surely will call their names in texts because this is considered a courtesy and it is able to give the recipient a nice, warm and cozy feeling~
At least I think so

6 comments:

Chris said...

Long time no c, how r u?

FelixFoo said...

lol...==
at least u think so..

Chia Yi said...

well, i kinda just refer to them as:
1) Wei baka~
2) Dear
3) Darling
4) Eh girl~

lulz~ XD

and i use:
1) lengzai
2) kind-hearted *insert name*
when i need a favour from them! XD

蕴如 said...

有时不必太介意啦..很多事情往往都是和自己期许的有所不同的啊...

蕴艾 said...

你的想法和我一样

蕴如 said...

你不见了好久耶...到底此时此刻的你在世界哪个角落?=P

facebook也不见踪影了...