Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I am officially a Teenager































On16th August at 11.45pm my hp maxis line alrdy taken over by Raja C
Raja C wanted to be the first 1 to greet me but afraid may not make it
so he come up with this idea to countdown with me
We chatted in the phone and he follow the TV time
According to him so that he can greet me at the most accurate time

At 12.ooam sharp
Raja C really became the first person to greet me
and sing me a birthday song
but his singing made us laugh continuously^^XD:))lolx
*romantic+sweet+funny*
then my maxis and my digi received non stop messages
I was busy reading and replying them
The feeling was just like Chinese New Year eve
after 12am when everybody lit fire crackers and fireworks

I never had this type of experience before
I was so excited and super happy
I received the sms till 2am
I got so high and had trouble sleeping
Anyway I had to force myself to sleep coz
I have school exam in the morning

I just had a simple peaceful but very special birthday
My buddy dear kishia greeted me and said that
after my birthday i am officially a teen

Dad and mum waited for me to come back from tuition at 8.35pm
then straight away ask me to made a wish and cut my cake

Yay!! I am now a Teenager
I hope my life as a teen is colourful and full of joy


* Here I would like to thank all my friends who sent me presents
Smses and also those who greeted me personally~
Thank you so much with love!



20 comments:

Siao麻雀 said...

yeah~终于抢到沙发了!

Juspassby..XDD

Unknown said...

生日快乐 =)
希望你以后的生活也是充满色彩。

BoonHao said...

生日快乐!! ^^

青春美丽
身体健康
学业猛进
万事如意
笑口常开
快高长大!! :P

〤Ecl!5oNz™〤 said...

生日快乐哦!!
要有个不一样的青春期哦... XD

AZ said...

生日快乐,
虽然迟了,
但还是要祝福你哦^^

joshuatly said...

happy bday oh shasha!
start off your new journey with your own dream!

joshuatly said...

and let the blog mark every of your memorable steps down!

冒牌周武王ΨomsΨ said...

生日快乐!!!

哈哈,我是下个月的

WeiYew_Tan said...

迟到的生日快乐...

寒雨 said...

呵呵!长大咯!恭喜你哦!^0^

Teenager,多么青春的词汇啊!
不过,对我来说已经是PAST TENSE 了!;p

周某 said...

Belated birthday wishes from me !! Happy Birthday !!

蕴如 said...

祝你生日快乐哦!!身体健康,青春美丽,学业优异,(我竟然不知道,真的很不好意思哦)

Spiral Riynn said...

Happy Birthday and who or what on earth is RajaC?

Kishia Mae said...

Yea.. Lead a colourful life buddy~~
Have a wonderful year^^

♥Shasha Chin♥ said...

Siao麻雀,
thx for visiting~

宝贝,
呵呵,但愿如此~

文豪,
哇,将多祝语啊!谢谢!

Edison,
我都很想哦~hehe!XD

阿狮,
谢谢你哦!也祝福你!


Thank you Jushua~
this is the third time u greeted me.thx for your caring, thx for your support,thx for everything u had done for me~^^

Oms,
我在这里先祝你生日快乐!

刺猬博客~哦屁~
谢谢你哦!

寒雨,
不会吧,你看起来很年轻啊!

JuzWalkBy said...

wait wait wait...i also wan to wish..
Happy belated Birthday....XD

Joaииє said...

我已将我的部落格上锁,如果你要你可以在这留下你的emel

Yen Wei said...

不小心飞来的。
生日快乐^^

豬豬俠 said...

祝你生日快樂哦!
呵呵...還真巧咧,我也是8月16日生日的哦!
祝大家都生日快樂!
Happy Birthday!

♥Shasha Chin♥ said...

周某,
the other day when i reply all de comments..when i wanted to reply u..suddenly black out!!when de current came..i was busy with other thg alrdy..Lolx..sorry delayed until today oni reply u.Thank you for yr wishes n hope to know more abt de latest tghgs abt u :)

蕴如,
不要紧啦,生日吧了嘛, 年年都有的啦

Spiral Riynn,
Lox..Raja C ar? hmm.. one of the most handsome kings in Pahang but very cemburu..XDDDDD..thank you anyway!

Kishia,
same to u too..teenager!!hahaha!!!

Juzwalkby,
Thank you..no nid to rush..
im still here XP

Joanne,
可以教我怎样上锁吗?

小薇,
谢谢follow我,你的部落格也很好看咧~

猪猪侠,
我是8月17号生日的..
谢谢谢谢....:)