Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Another Untitled Post



















Letters ain't common for people nowadays except to collect debts, promotions etc. .
so whenever i receive letter, i will be surprised. .
just like this previous post...
So last few days, I was astonished when I see a letter.




















Daddy's name appeared as recipient and the sender was. . . .
SMK Sulaiman. the school cop on the letter really shocked me.

*Heart beating*

I was worrying that is the First Warning Letter or letter to inform my parents about I skipped classes as I haven't been to school for nearly a month after PMR ends without any valid reason..
Come on. . .wouldn't be that serious right. .every PMR candidate did the same isn't it. . .
tell me it's not FWL. . .not FWL. . . .

*Heart beating*

So I anxiously check what's the letter is about. . .



































Phew! It's just this kokurikulum matter. . .
and what? 20 bucks for Chinese Poem Recital national level acheivement as reward?
hahaha. . .
this is what you will get if you study in sekolah rancangan khas which has less than 25% chinese students. . .Chinese has no value at all. How pathetic.
But anyway, we feel proud of ourselves though the 20 bucks is not commensurate with the effort we poured in and the hardship we gone through :)


Oh by the way, please allow me to utilize this opportunity to syok sendiri :D
This two certs especially the malay is also one of the best acheivement for me this year. . .








































Though I was glad to get this but it was quite disappointing as I wasn't able to get for English that I once thought i will surely get it.
Mummy said keep the hope for next year, she wish I can get the best for three languages.
But I think I might disappoint her coz I'm still considering whether I should give up Chinese or not. . .
and I'm currently thinking of ways to convince my mummy on this coz she insist want me to take this subject.
I'm hesitating and I need some advice and opinion from more people....I think. . . .

4 comments:

FelixFoo said...

嗯,還不錯 =P
好久不見

ccm said...

深情,部落格人來人往,這一些算是屬於比較私人資料的東西,最好用遠拍,或者搞一個朦朧美,這樣別人就看不清楚了。
恭喜你得獎。

♥Shasha Chin♥ said...

Miss Chui...thanks for reminding and visiting my blog...hope everything is going well in your life :)

蕴如 said...

华语嘛~是我就一定拿,哈哈...我们是华人耶~~对不?

其实还是得看你自己啦,如果真的有能力,就继续修读吧..

加油!一切顺利=)